It’s been a decade since I expressed myself through writing. I used to write poems, short stories and some literature stuff. I dreamed to be a writer someday, but it looks like God already planned something for me.
So why Am I creating a blog?
There are tons of reasons why we create a blog and over 900,000,000 search results google can find online. But this article gives me a shot and push me until I finally find myself starting to create my own blog.
According to becomingminimalist.com there are 15 Reasons I Think You Should Blog which are as follows:
1. You’ll become a better writer.
2. You’ll become a better thinker.
3. You’ll live a more intentional life.
4. You’ll develop an eye for meaningful things.
5. It’ll lead to healthier life habits.
6. You’ll meet new people.
7. You’ll make some money.
8. You’ll inspire others.
9. You’ll become more well-rounded in your mindset.
10. It’s free.
11. You’ll become more comfortable being known.
12. It’ll serve as a personal journal.
13. You’ll become more confident.
14. You’ll find a platform to recommend.
15. It’s quite a rush with every positive comment.
So what’s it for me? I’d like to see the story of my life in one site, to share my experiences to other people, to help them in anyway that I can and of course to express myself.
I believe that there are special moments in our life that we want to remember as long as possible. But for some reason it will not stay in our minds forever, we can forget small details and even the important ones.
Blogging is one of my solution to this, by blogging my experiences it will be easier to recall those moments of my life.
My blogs will be about things that I did, am doing and plan to do.
One day I’d like to see myself reading my experiences that i wrote here – my first out of town trip, about my favorite foods, girly stuff that i used to do, places I’ve been to and my feelings when I did all those things.
But how about you? Why do you write? Why do you blog?